VP, Design & Social Media
Your home is the nucleus of your life. It's where you begin and end each day, and as such, it must function well for your needs, while also appealing to all of your senses. A well designed home recharges and balances your energy so that you can tackle whatever life throws at you.
I joined the Case team in 2009 after spending two years in a luxury plumbing and art tile showroom. Since then I’ve designed over 200 projects for Charlotte area homeowners, and have won over a dozen local, regional and national awards. While I will always love kitchen and bath design, it became clear in 2018 that it was time for a new challenge. I’m now focusing my creative energy on developing our marketing strategy in addition to heading up our ever-growing design team.
When I’m not at work, you can find me globe-trotting with my husband Brad, or curled up with my cat, Stella reading design magazines and plotting our next home project.
Education & Certifications
- B.A. in Interior Design - Salem College, cum laude
Honors & Awards
- NARI CotY Award, Charlotte Chapter, Residential Interior - 2012
- 1st Place, Commercial Exhibit in Building & Home Improvement - 2013
- NARI CotY Awards, Charlotte Chapter, Residential Kitchen & Bath Categories - 2015
- NARI CotY Awards, Charlotte Chapter, Residential Bathroom, (2) Kitchens and Best of Show - 2016
- MAME Silver Award, Best General Renovation - 2016
- NARI CotY Award, South East Region, Residential Kitchen - 2017
- Crystal Choice Award - 2017
- Kitchen & Bath Design News Magazine, Bronze Kitchen 2017
- NARI CotY Award, Charlotte Chapter, Residential Kitchen - 2017